Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Consistency, Truth, More

Truth.

And, consistency in telling the truth.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

Does fear prevent one from being honest?

Fear of transparent living?  Fear of being who I am?

Fear does close one down, freezes her or him literally.

It locks one into her or his self.

Truth sets one free.

From fear.  From shadows, sin.

"I am the way, the truth and the life,"  Jesus is to have said in the sacred writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

The great I AM statements of Jesus are many.

I am the truth, the door, way, the life, the gate. . .

One does not like the truth.

It shows one as he or she really is in life.

If the shoe fits, wear it, the saying goes.

Truth is like that.

Truth about my weight, age, integrity, and more may be hard to accept.

So, one may lie, and be far from truth.

Honesty is the best policy.

Like truth, honest living helps me sleep deeply, and well each night.




No comments:

Post a Comment