Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Suburbs and City!

May 7, 2012.

Monday.

Break bread at 6 pm in a pot luck meal.

Hear local leaders from the City of Detroit and suburbs address "Uniting the Region, Restoring Family and Neighborhood by Loving God and One's Neighbor," at 7 pm in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, lower level.

We need to do this.

We can be better with each other.

We can.

Call me or connect with me at (313) 530 2777 or write me at vent_lines@yahoo.com.

Then, come again June 4 in the same place at the same time.

Break bread, and, hear a panel address the topic.  Meet, greet, enjoy, and bridge the divide together.

Scripture mandates more of us all. 

Will you lead with me, please?

Mayors, clergy, local leaders, neighbors, among others, are encouraged to participate.

My Motown.  My 'burbs.

Together.

Let's lift our towns, and move forward together.

No comments:

Post a Comment