Saturday, September 6, 2014

Jobs, the Golden Rule and Safety Now, Theme October 7th

"Job, the Golden Rule, and Safety Now," is the theme of an inter-religious dialog, Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014 from 11:45 am until 1 pm in the Big Boy Restaurant, 7033 E. Jefferson at E. Grand Boulevard, Detroit, with block clubs, Neighborhood Watch, and area business leaders concerned about jobs and dignity and a quality of life for all.  All are welcome.  Care of the Soul and Companions Counseling All-Faiths Festival is host. Call (313) 530 2777 for information.

When I ask people how I may pray for them, immediately they ask me for a job while I converse at the Elmwood Park community at Chene and Jefferson in downtown Detroit where I spend at least a hour daily in street ministry bringing Good News.

No comments:

Post a Comment