Saturday, April 24, 2010

FULLY FEELING THIS FRESH DAY

I enjoy rising early.

There's something about fresh air, the sun rising, and a rested body ready for another 24 hours. Perhaps I learned it from my parents. They were always on call. When I was young I thought they we like God who seems to never sleep. Nine the the household will keep parents on their toes. We did, I'm sure. Two sets of twins and four in diapers had to be a challenge.

Although the cool air quickly awakens me as it breezes on and through me, Woof and Wolf, my two Bichon Frises pups of eight-months of age wait for their trek through the neighborhood in Harrison Township.

Both prefer to run free without a leash confining them their enthusiasm. Yet, I never know when traffic may speed by and create a scene. So, at least one has a leash while the other puts part of that leash in his mouth as they walk along side by side. Vibrancy buoys each step.

A fresh cup of decaf coffee follows the walk. Sunstantial connecting with the Creator follows as I ready for Mass, a pot luck and a class in acceptance that starts at 4:30 pm today in Pontiac St. Joseph Church.

Everything smells fresh, including fresh water pouring over me in the shower.

I like fresh.

Some fresh toast, eggs and ham now to fill the hungry void.

It'll be a full day and fuel to carry me through will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment