Friday, April 4, 2014

+ Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. . .

Tributes of flowers and hand-written notes line the facade of the Moon Lite Store at 14/Harper in Clinton Township, Michigan this rainy Friday afternoon.

Customers came in and out in the busy place.

Is a family member here," I asked the
guy tending the counter.

"You may consider me family; I control things here now," he added.

After expressing my condolences on the murder a week ago,  I said I would see him at 11 pm for a vigil this sad night..

Mr. Sulaka was loved by the community.
He helped the needy with food, and more.

All the cards and scribbled sentiments proved a life lived well.

Generous.

Selfless.

A husband, father, friend for many.

His face could be any man or woman's.

His face looks like my own.

Praise God for this believer who lived and loved well.

No comments:

Post a Comment