Monday, April 1, 2013

Holy Humor

"The first day of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year."

                                  - American Humorist Mark Twain

A check on myself ever so other reminds me to take myself less seriously.

I need to do that.

Humor is healing.

Laughter helps circulation, smiles and more. 

It really does.

For years, a holy humor group has been meeting in metropolitan Detroit to share funny stories and jokes.

No fooling!

Each participants has the chance to tell a light one to get us laugher.
To laugh even harder than the previous joke, for example.

It's not my world, after all.  God made it and will see it through as much as any of us may mess it up thinking we know better than the Maker.

April Fool's Day!

Now, whoever started this great day, at the beginning of the Easter season's 50 days of festivity -
has it together.

Perhaps.

Where are the funnies and comics from the local papers when I need them?

No comments:

Post a Comment